- Place the Character Minutes files on a school campus drive for use on computers within a single campus.
- A license purchased by an individual is for individual use only, however it is transferrable by the purchaser upon a change of school or campus.
Licensee may not:
- Share or loan electronic or printed copies/files with another school, campus or teacher.
- Copy files or portion of files for posting on a school or individual website or blog.
- Teachers must review resources used in the personal learning experiences before using them in the classroom.
- Be sensitive to the classroom demographics and needs of the students, the school and community. Some activities may not be pertinent or appropriate to your classroom. Realize that what works in one classroom may not work in another. Teachers are encouraged to modify as they feel is appropriate.
- All scenarios are fictious and not based on any actual events or situations. However the topics are pertinent to real life experiences.
- Character Minutes is not responsible for any content of resources available that do not have a URL beginning with www.characterminutes.com
- Please let us know if a web resource is found to not be appropriate.